Sonata Hi-Fi was invited to supply and operate the audio systems in the VIP lounge and BBC room for the Blues Fest at the Albert Hall.
Hawkey PR was asked to assist with the co-ordination and management of the event.
Services provided for Sonata Hi-Fi:
- Assistance with curating audio products
- Co-ordinating transport and set-up of the rooms
- Producing Sonata literature, banners and promotional material
- Organising and rolling out a prize draw competition celebrating Linn Audio’s 40th Anniversary
- Photography capturing the event
Results achieved for Sonata Hi-Fi:
- Social media exposure
- Media content through photographs, featuring Sonata’s Rob Wilson with celebrity BBC DJ’s and music writers such as Bob Harris, Robert Elms, Johnny Walker and David Hepworth
- A database of music fans who signed up for Sonata’s newsletters
- Brand awareness for Sonata and the featured audio products
- Increase of traffic to Sonata’s website
- Follow-up sales from high net worth individuals