London Video Productions (LVP) had been operating for 15 years and needed to refresh and re-position their brand.
The production side of the business had successfully expanded and they were now working with bigger clients such as BBC Sports, BAFTA, and Visa to name a few. The camera hire side of the business had also expanded and moved to a new level, however, their websites and social media channels did not reflect any of this.
Hawkey PR was tasked to offer advice on how to separate, refresh and re-position the two sides of the business.
Following several meetings and extensive research Hawkey PR produced a marketing/comms strategy and was then commissioned to roll out and manage the entire project over a twelve-month period.
Services provided for London Video Productions:
- Design and concept for two new websites separating the productions side of the business from the camera hire department
- Copywriting for websites and promotional materials
- Producing newsletters and refreshing corporate branding
- Producing new logo for the camera hire department
- Producing new business proposals
- Networking at ‘Ready to Supply the City’ on behalf of LVP
- Presentation training and support for lectures, live Q&A’s and presentations at several events/workshops
- Concept for office refurbishment/facelift
- Photography as & when required
- Re-launching social media channels for both sides of the business
- Creating social media content and campaigns for both productions and camera hire
- Acting as Production Manager on selected music and charity videos
Results achieved for London Video Productions:
- Total overhaul of the business with new goals and strategies
- Housekeeping, including new client databases and project filing systems
- Two new dynamic websites successfully separating the hire from the production side of the business
- The launch of two Blogs
- Successful creative content achieved through ‘special offers’, ‘behind the scenes’ and ‘top tips’ campaigns
- Social media exposure and increase in followers
- Relationships with existing customers strengthened and new business created
- Pitches for Royal Bank of Scotland, Erith and Accenture with follow-up meetings
- An increase of business within the corporate sector
- A general increase of traffic to both websites
- Relationship building with businesses around the Shoreditch area putting London Video on the map
- Presenting at the Digital Shoreditch Festival followed by interviews and a write-up on the Festival’s digital platforms