Morgan Howell’s SuperSizeArt currently shows at galleries in London and Manchester and his work hangs at BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 6Music.
His series of paintings of 7inch vinyl singles are unique, with each single only ever painted once.
Now with many record companies and performing artists such as Ozzy Osbourne, Neil Diamond and Jerry Dammers owning an original piece, Morgan’s artwork is becoming more recognized and acclaimed within the music industry.
Hawkey PR has assisted Morgan Howell with co-ordination and promotion of many SuperSizeArt events.
A few to mention:
- Exhibition and artist in residence session at Proud Gallery, Chelsea
- Exhibition and Beatles playback event at Proud Gallery with guest speakers Mark Lewisohn and Pete Paphides
- Exhibition and Bob Dylan playback event at the Barbican Music Library with guest speakers David Hepworth, Mark Ellen and music industry veteran Nick Stewart
- Presentation and Q&A session by Morgan Howell at a Bowie Linn Lounge
- Exhibition and promo video for Record Store Day with Sonata Hi-Fi and Sister Ray Records, Soho
Results achieved for SuperSizeArt:
- Exposure for original artwork and prints
- Further recognition within the music industry
- Social media content
- Short promo video
- Social media campaigns leading to more followers
- Increase of traffic to SuperSizeArt’s website
- Sales of original artwork and prints