Public Pressure is a Web3 music platform powered by artists, labels, brands and fans. They recently partnered with fashion brand Diesel, to promote emerging artists with Web3 culture & technology.
Hawkey PR acted as Public Pressure’s copywriter and PR Liaison for over a year and continues to write articles for their online magazine.
Link to articles here
Services provided for Public Pressure:
- Drafting press releases
- Working closely with Velocity Communications for PR strategies
- Interviewing founders for “Opinion Pieces”
- Liaising with partner brands such as Diesel and Moonsama for PR strategies/lines to take
- Copywriting for website and social media platforms
- Writing Q&A’s for several panel discussions
- Writing articles for Public Pressure’s magazine
- Interviewing artists for the magazine and transcribing scripts